There's Hope For Chronic Pain is the number-one online program for empowering chronic pain warriors to achieve optimal health through knowledge and proven, actionable steps.Lifetime Access: There's Hope For Chronic Pain
Endorsed by Jack Roper of Your Carolina.
"If you have chronic pain like I do, Dr. Hirshorn’s 14-day nutrition program is for you. It will give you the tools, strategies and plan to get you on path to pain free life. Get started today!"
- Matthew Loop
I like the professionalism and the way Dr. Elliot presents the information. I am officially off my rollator and am just excited. Excited to get out of the house, go to the Y and even workout.
- Deborah B.
In 12 days I have gone from literally not being able to sleep at night to having no pain. I still don't work perfect as far as the body, but I am so far ahead of myself right now it's shocking.
- Bryce A.
The 14 Day There's Hope For Chronic Pain Agenda
The purpose of this program is to give you all of the knowledge and resources you need, A-to-Z, to relieve and rid your chronic pain naturally through functional nutrition.
- The 14 Day Process
- Welcome and Joining The Community
- Dr. Elliot's Story and the 3 P's for Positive Progress
- How to use Food as Medicine
- The Anti-Inflammatory Solution
- Hidden Sources of Sugar
- Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail
- Sugar and The Mind
- Insulin Resistance & Testing
- Hydration and Beverages
- Healthy Snacks and Carbohydrates Swap
- Not all Fats are Created Equal
- Good Fats vs Bad Fats
- Alcohol and The Gut
- Organic vs Non Organic
- Understanding Gluten
- Why Avoid Dairy
Whats included in this course.
Value Packed Videos
Exclusive Facebook Community
Action Worksheets and Grocery Checklists
Exclusive Discounts on Products
A comprehensive Food Guide.
A look inside of your student portal.
Meet Your Instructor,
Dr. Elliot Hirshorn
More information on Dr. Elliot Hirshorn
Who This Course IS For
- Those who want to live a more fulfilling life away from Chronic Pain.
- Those who are tired of being pushed medications.
- Those who want to finally take control of their health to get the life-changing results they deserve.
Who This Course Is NOT For
- Those who are unable to commit themselves to 14 days of this program.
- Those who make excuses as to why they can not take the necessary steps.
- Those unwilling to invest the little time and money it will take to change their diet and lives through functional nutrition.
- Those unwilling to give up bandaging pain with methods that do not address the root cause of their chronic illness.
Real student and patient testimonials of Dr. Elliot Hirshorn.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I get access?
Is this an exercise/diet plan?
Is there a guarantee?
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
This website does not provide medical advice. The information, including but not limited to text, graphics, imagaes and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. Participation in this course does not establish a doctor patient relationship between you and Dr. Elliot Hirshorn nor any other health care provider or facility. By participating in this course you indicated that you understand and agree to these terms.
The results stated on this landing page and discussed in the There's Hope For Chronic Pain program are our personal results and in some cases the results of previous or existing clients. We’re not implying you’ll duplicate them (or do anything for that matter). We’re using these references for example purposes only. Your results will vary and depend on many factors including but not limited to your background, experience, and work ethic.